Cis girl living in the middle of nowhere.
Sometimes Usually rants about fictional characters.
Currently crying about dragons.
- old me: ah yes I remember the Great Skeleton War of 2014.
- grandchildren: grandma that never happened.
- old me: it was a long war.
- grandchildren: grandma please stop we've talked about this.
- old me: the only way to end it was to make a treaty with the skeletons.
- grandchildren: grandma
- old Me: and that's why humans have skeletons inside them.
- grandchildren: gRANDMA PLEASE
- Me: I've seen like 8 people in Batman shirts today am I missing something
- Sister: I do not know.
- Me: It's just a very batman Monday I guess.
- Sister: A Very Batman Monday sounds like an intriguingly bad sitcom.
- Me: I should write this. Dick Grayson dramatically enters a room with screams from the audience. Damian looks up from the newspaper with a huge sigh. "Do you <i>have</i> to do that <i>every time</i>?"
- "Yes, I do, now shut up and pass me the funnies."
- "You're not my dad."
- [Batman drops from the ceiling]
- "I am your father."
- "Oh, Batman!"
- [Horrible nineties intro montage]
- Sister: I am literally walking down the sidewalk giggling to myself like a complete weirdo
Meet the Reykjavík Metropolitan Police, serving the capital of Iceland. By the looks of their incredible Instagram account, a normal day includes holding kittens, eating candy and wearing false mustaches.
but do they got kik tho
Can we trade police forces?